Beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 full bath , detached single family home on a half acre fenced lot. Extended driveway leads you to your paved multiple vehicle parking area. Rear entrance reveals a spacious country kitchen, with upgraded appliances and plenty of counter space. New carpet! Large level yard for unlimited possibilities and two storage sheds. Great location for commuters, near Metro, I-495, Branch Ave and Joint Base Andrews. Handicap ramp leads you to a covered back porch with a panoramic view of your back yard. One year home warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
932 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiant.
- Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building. Cleared, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)